Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Okie, I'm here to blog. If I wanna blog about everything, it's gonna be a long one and.. yeah, Shan.. I'm lazy so.. let me cut the long story short.

Sat, I went to watch Street Fighter and Confessions of a Shopaholic with Jeffery. Heehee~ Confessions of a Shopaholic is nice. So funny~! Haha. Worth watching. Diana, you said you wanna watch a movie right? Can go watch Confessions... It's good =)

Sun, met up with Diana and Saliah. Wow~ We've known each other for about 10 years already. Haha~ How time flies.. Sometimes I wish that I was still in sec sch. So young and stress-free.. But actually, I think I like poly days the best xD Feel quite happy for Saliah, seems like she's really enjoying her work and her boss treats her well. Good for her~ =)

I really dislike the EC2374 prof. So unhelpful and doesn't seem to like teaching. Asked me to email her but when I emailed her, she doesn't reply. What the hell lor... I have a question to ask leh =/Oh yeah, just uploaded loads of photos onto facebook. Wah, I got so many albums on facebook! By the way, Jeffery is such a meanie, he lied in his blog! =.=

No comments: