Monday, March 9, 2009

I hate you for affecting my emotions and me.

I hate myself for being affected by you.

If only I had not seen the sms.. Hm.. I need a metal heart~ Time to turn off my hp. Seems like people always pick a/an quarrel/argument with me at the wrong time.

Relax~ Chill a bit. I'm NOT really a 12 year old. I can think and take care of myself. You don't have to be so paranoid and worried all the time. Suddenly, this reminds me of a song: Too much by Spice Girls.



TOO MUCH (Spice Girls)

Love is blind, as far as the eye can see
Deep and meaningless, words to me
Easy lover, I need a friend
Road to nowhere, twists and turns but will this never end

Well my dear, you'll know that he pleases me
But sometimes illusion ain't no revolution
That ain't no release for me

(Chorus)
Too much of something is bad enough
But something's coming over me to make me wonder
Too much of nothing is just as tough
I need to know the way to feel to keep me satisfied

I wrapped myself from around your finger
Hold me too tight or left to linger
Something fine built to last
Slipped up there I guess we're running out of time too fast

Yes my dear you know he soothes me (moves me)
There's no complication there's no explanation
It's just a groove in me

Too much of something is bad enough (bad enough)
But something's coming over me to make me wonder
Too much of nothing is just as tough (just as tough)
I need to know the way to feel to keep me satisfied

What part of no don't you understand
I want a man not a boy who thinks he can

(Chorus)

Too much of something is bad enough (bad enough)
But something's coming over me to make me wonder
Too much of nothing is just as tough (just as tough)
I need to know the way to feel to keep me satisfied

Too much of nothing so why don't we give it a try
Too much of something we're gonna be living a lie

(Repeat to end)

Too much of something is bad enough: Too much of something is really bad. Even too much love is no good.

Too much of something we're gonna be living a lie: Please don't react in such a way that you make me afraid of telling you the truth. I don't wanna lie to you.

Lastly, I miss the happy and carefree me =)

PS: After speaking to MH, I really don't know what's wrong with going to Cleo's Bachelor Party. It seemed pretty harmless. No faith and trust from you. So sad~ Why can't you be like Song Hoe?

PPS: I was just wondering.. Does anyone know who is/are the "you" that I'm referring to?

No comments: