Friday, March 20, 2009

Just now Jeffery came over to give me a musical box. I don't know what to say.. Think I'm not a good gf. Hm.. I'm sorry. Although I always say sorry has no effect but.. besides sorry, I really don't know what to say. I want you to understand me yet I do not understand you. I don't know who is in the wrong.. Perhaps we are all selfish, only want the other party to give in to us.

I used to find it hard to cry but recently, I can cry easily. Haiz~ Don't know what happen to me siah. Sometimes, I hate myself lor. I lack discipline. I need to be more disciplined. But don't know how. See or don't see? For me, see le will 舍不得,might as well don't see. Don't see then can suppress it and not think about it for the moment while I concentrate on doing my work. Haiz~ I should wish for a metal heart on my birthday. I hate to be distracted...

No comments: