Friday, March 20, 2009

The Biz library is so quiet that it's a bit eerie. Haha~ Quite paiseh to make any noise so gotta be gentle. Lolx~ Anyway, am mugging hard for tomorrow's test. All the best to me! xD By the way, am quite surprised that there are more than 1,000 viewers in my blog. Haha~ Must be some people keep viewing it. Please remember to tag when you visit hor. Thanks =)

And I really miss talking to you, telling you my problems and listening to what you have to say. But I guess you are busy. Things just aren't the same anymore with both of us being so busy. I can understand, I should understand. You need to chiong for your cap mah. Hopefully, we can go back to where we were during the holidays. Long time didn't go out already lor. I miss going out and crapping with you =)

No comments: