Friday, March 20, 2009

I just happened to chance upon this while I was randomly surfing the net.

Say It With Roses


Meaning of colour
s

* Black - You're my obsession.
* Blue - You're unique.
* Champagne - You're tender & loving.
* Orange - You're my secret love.
* Pink - I declare my love to you.
* Red - Eternal & passionate love.
* White - Pure & innocent.

Number of Stalks

* 1 - Love at first sight.
* 2 - Mutual feeling.
* 3 - I love you.
* 7 - I'm infatuated by you.
* 9 - Together as long as we live.
* 10 - You're perfect.
* 11 - You're my treasured one.
* 12 - Be my steady.
* 13 - Friends forever.
* 15 - I'm sorry.
* 20 - I'm sincere towards you.
* 21 - I'm committed to you.
* 36 - I'll remember our romantic moments.
* 40 - My love is genuine.
* 99 - I'll love you till the day I die.
* 101 - You're my one and only.
* 108 - Will you marry me?
* 999 - My love will last till the end of time.

By the way, I never know that there are black roses. Hm..

No comments: