Thursday, October 4, 2012

Johor Bahru Day Trip - KSL City

KSL City is an integrated development which comprises 500 retail outlets, 1000 hotel rooms, 602 condominiums and 2800 car parks. The retail outlets was opened to public on 12 December 2010. Onyee organized an outing to KSL City one day. It was my first time there. Think I can call myself a Malaysia Queen. Haha. Keep going there. If you want to go to KSL City, you can either take a bus from JB Sentral (below City Square) or take a cab. It cost RM1.50 to go by bus and around RM 6-7 to go by cab.


Upon reaching KSL, we decided to have lunch at Kim Gary. The food there is not bad.




They have a wide variety of french fries to choose from. We chose the curry fries. Yummm~!!

The cheese mushroom is nice as well.

My ramen/"maggie noodles".

After lunch, we went shopping. I bought a new wallet there. Can't stand my Agnes B wallet. Read about it here - http://coffeeluvs.blogspot.sg/2011/12/agnis-b-voyage-wallet.html. The condition is much worse than the one shown in the photo above. Will not buy any Agnes B product anymore. Was also rather pissed off with Isetan for their lack of customer support for me. Oh well. I hardly shop in Isetan nowadays anyway. Have better places to shop at. 

Onyee recommended us to try the ice-cream at Fonte. It was fabulous! I absolutely love my durian ice-cream. It is sooo rich in durian. Nice! However, it is a little expensive - RM9.90.


Must try this okie? Really awesome!!

After a day of shopping in KSL City, we took a cab (RM 6) to San Low Seafood Restaurant. Saw many raves about that place online so decided to give it a try. Overall, I would say that the food there is moderate. Not too bad but not too good. You guys can try it for yourself. Total damage is about RM 120 plus or something. Can't remember already.











6 comments:

Robin said...

Yummy yummy
I wanna try all these food too
Yay

Unknown said...

Just found your blog, it's lovely :-)

elderflowertea said...

@Robin: Ok =)

@Justina: Thanks!

Unknown said...

Is it easy to catch a taxi at San Low restaurant after your dinner back to custom?

elderflowertea said...

@unknown: Not easy.

Unknown said...

Oh... Heard they hv private car service for a small
Amt