Sunday, May 19, 2013

Review - Ah Loy Thai

People who know me well will know that I absolutely love Thai food. Especially tomyam soup. I think that I drink tomyam soup at least once a week. I have tried many different tomyam pastes in the market. Maybe next time I will do a review on tomyam pastes. If anyone knows any good tomyam place or paste, please do recommend me. Thanks!

One day, Winnie had a craving for Thai food and told me to recommend a place. As I have read about Ah Loy Thai on some blogs, I decided to bring her there to try. It was my first time there too. Located in Shaw Tower, Ah Loy Thai is a small eatery that serves economical and delicious Thai dishes. Apparently, I heard that the lady boss comes from Thailand. Hence, it can be considered as authentic Thai food.





 I love their green curry. In my opinion, it is a must-have there.


Many ingredients in the tomyam soup. But I was a little disappointed with it as it wasn't that fantastic. I usually love tomyam but I prefer the green curry there.


Huge portion!

Total cost: $35 plus for 2 people. One thing to take note of is that there are no GST and service charge. However, the service there isn't great. A lot of self-service.

1 comment:

Robin said...

The calamaris looked delicious dear