Monday, December 5, 2011

I think I am suffering from a sleep deficit. Am kinda busy going tuition and meeting up with people. Anyway, I have tons to blog about which I will slowly blog as I need to sleep already! Will follow up with my comments soon as well.

Saw some Girl Guides selling Girl Guides cookies at NTUC Finest near my office on Wed. Quite poor thing, need to keep asking people. Decided to buy a box from them for Diana. Regretted! Should have bought 2 boxes! To support them and I also wanna eat! Miss it! Or perhaps I should have gotten 3 boxes. Can give one to Robin to try. I have made Girl Guides cookies personally before in the Home Economics room back in Secondary school. Don't ask me to make now. Have totally forgotten how to bake!

Chocolate-mint flavour. 

On Thursday, was supposed to meet Robin at Farrer Park MRT to collect my Bifesta Make-up Remover.  I don't know what happened but I ended up at Farrer Road MRT. WTF lah! This is the second time I've made this mistake. The last time I was supposed to go to Farrer Road MRT, I mistook it for Farrer Park MRT. Why can't they (I don't know who came up with the MRT stations' names) not use such confusing names? Farrer Road and Farrer Park sound alike. At least to me. I'm sure it is also just as confusing for tourists!

Anyway, Robin went to the Nuffnang office to collect the Bifesta Make-up Remover sample for me as I needed to travel from Farrer Road MRT to Farrer Park MRT to meet him. I haven't had time to review this make-up remover yet but have heard some raves about it. Shall do it asap when I have the time.

This is how the sample looks like. It is also on sale at Watsons and Guardian. Think they have the bigger bottle. You gals can go and check it out! 

Yawnz~ I really need to hit the sack now. Nights =)

4 comments:

robin said...

looking forward to try the nice cookies

elderflowertea said...

@robin: sorry, they are not there selling anymore =.=

robin said...

was the cookies nice ?

elderflowertea said...

@robin: I haven't tried! Didn't buy for myself =(