Sunday, June 23, 2013

S.E.A. Aquarium Part 1

S.E.A. Aquarium is the world’s largest aquarium. There are more than 800 species of marine animals. I didn't even know that there are so many different kinds of species of marine animals!

Visited the S.E.A. Aquarium with Robin on one of the public holidays. Wow! There were so many people! We had to queue to buy tickets and queue again to get into the Aquarium. Really crazy! My legs were so sore after queuing for 3 hours. Gosh! If I remember correctly, we really queued for close to 3 hours! Or maybe more. I really cannot remember now. Wonder how can the kids stand it?


 I love this photo! Haha.

 Camwhoring while queuing. Was so bored.






 Queue to buy tickets.



 Queue outside after purchasing the tickets.




After queuing for 1 hour plus (I think), we finally got into the Maritime Museum. Whew! At least, there's air-con. Luckily, it was not so hot on that day.




 OMG!! There's still a queue inside the Maritime Museum.









 I took a rest while Robin queued.

Okie. We FINALLY got into the S.E.A. Aquarium!






 See this polka dots fish? Haha. I don't know what it is called though.















 So colourful.





No comments: