Sunday, June 9, 2013

Review - Hoshino Coffee

I have always wanted to try Hoshino Coffee at Plaza Singapura's new extension. I finally had the chance to go there with Jeanette one Friday for dinner. As Jeanette was late, I started queuing for a table first.

It was a nice experience. The food there was great. The dessert is better than the main course so I would suggest that you guys go there for dessert. I didn't try the hand-drip coffee as it was late. Can't take coffee at night, if not, I can't sleep later.

Overall damage to the wallet, $55 plus for 2 people.


Long queue!




We shared this as we were too full after our spaghetti. This tasted really good. Sorry, I can't remember what this is called. But you can always check this out when you are there.

Free matcha ice-cream cone. Tasted so-so only.


No comments: