Sunday, June 9, 2013

Monsters University

How often do we hear people complaining about Monday blues? How often do we hear students complaining about the tons of assignments/projects they have to do? Add that to tests/exams and you will get STRESS! Well, not only students get stress. I'm sure working adults do get stress every now and then or worse. In fact, I can't imagine whose life is so good to be stress-free forever.

But fret not. Here's one great movie to help you guys and gals to de-stress. Have you heard of Disney Pixar's latest movie, Monsters University? I've watched the trailer and I think that it will be fun and amusing to watch! Ever since I've started working, I miss school so much that I am pretty excited about this movie.

Oh yeah, it is the school holidays now so parents can bring your kids for a nice movie treat.


Can I enroll? I think it will be fun studying with cute monsters =P



“Catch Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters University”in Singapore cinemas this 20 June 2013! For more updates, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!”

3 comments:

Robin said...

Great movie
I will like to watch too

elderflowertea said...

@Robin: Yes =)

Robin said...

Looking forward to another interesting weekend
Yay