Wednesday, June 12, 2013

iProperty.com - Singapore's Leading Property Website

Recently, I have been thinking about property/housing quite a lot. I love to look at photos of beautiful houses. If only I can afford one of those gorgeous houses. *Dreaming that I may strike toto or big sweep one day. Haha* 

Will share with you guys and gals what's my dream house. It's Caribbean at Keppel Bay. Look at the photos of the condominium. I'm sure you will fall in love with it too =)



Absolutely love the scenery!


Yachts. Aren't those what the tycoons in those Hong Kong drama will ride?


Maybe you guys and gals can share with me what's your dream house/favourite property in Singapore. If you have no idea or want to look for more ideas, go to http://www.iproperty.com.sg to take a look. You can also visit the website if you want to find a property agent, read reviews, rent a house, buy/sell a house and basically anything to do with property!

Oh yes, don't forget to do the survey (see bottom) and win an iPad Mini. Survey ends on 28 June 2013.

Got a HDB flat or a condo for sale and an interesting insight into the property market? Take this survey and win an iPad Mini.

10 comments:

Robin said...

Interesting blog with many updates
Must read

elderflowertea said...

@Robin: Haha. Thanks!

Shan said...

Cool girl :)

elderflowertea said...

@Shan: Thanks. Come and do the survey!

Anonymous said...

I also like Caribbean@Keppel Bay. The view and design look so luxurious.

elderflowertea said...

@Anon: Nice right?

oyhz said...

Is this an paid advert?

elderflowertea said...

@OY HZ: Hm.. The person said that it's not.

Danica said...

I am really amazed with this property! Individuals will definitely love the place and the luxurious experience on this investment. Thanks a lot for sharing!
Luxury Property Singapore

elderflowertea said...

@Danica: Welcome =) Yeah, I wish that I will live there one day! Haha.