Saturday, January 26, 2013

Life

Okie. I really should be sleeping now but well, I will just like to pen down some stuff. I am thinking about my life. Life is not perfect. It never is. I think that life is not fair too but sometimes when you look at it the other way round, it just seems kinda fair from what I have observed in general.

Let's take some examples. For me, I will categorize my life into Family, Love Relationship, Friends, Studies/Work, Money, Social and General Outlook in Life. Some phases in my life would include Primary School, Secondary School, Polytechnic, University and Work. Prior to Primary School, I was too young to remember much.

Primary School

Family - Ok.
Love Relationship - None, of course.
Friends - Good.
Studies - Average.
Money - I can't remember my allowance then.
Social - Good, I think.
General Outlook in Life - Too young to ponder over this then.

Secondary School

Family - Ok. But I had irritating cousins around who could drive me nuts sometimes.
Love Relationship - None.
Friends - Ok. Actually, I had less friends in Secondary School than in Primary School.
Studies - Not that good.
Money - I can't remember my allowance then. Really.
Social - So-so.
General Outlook in Life - Too young to ponder over this then.

Polytechnic


Family - Ok.
Love Relationship - Brief one. It was just simple puppy love. Nothing much so still ok.
Friends - Very Good.
Studies - Very Good.
Money - Overspent.
Social - Good.
General Outlook in Life - Good.

University

Family - Good.
Love Relationship - Disastrous during my last semester.
Friends - Ok. Didn't have many friends in University compared to Polytechnic due to different schedules.
Studies - Not good. Worrying.
Money - Overspent.
Social - Good.
General Outlook in Life - Ok.

Currently

Family - Good.
Love Relationship - Good.
Friends - Ok.
Work - Not so good.
Money - Sufficient. But have to start thinking about buying house, etc.
Social - Not good. Either I have no time to socialize with friends or they have no time to socialize with me. Or I am really tired to go out. Wonder if it has anything to do with age or..?
General Outlook in Life - Sometimes, I am quite bleak about my future. I am not too sure what to do. Or when I know what I want to do, I am not given the opportunity to do it. I do not want to be greedy. living a simple life may not be that easy in Singapore.


So as you can see, if one aspect of my life is good, another one will be not so good. Hm.. I guess life is sort of balanced out in a way? I regret doing some things and regret not doing some things. Life/people get more complicated when they are older (really!) but I am also improving my EQ skills. However, I wonder how come people can be so tactless and low in EQ but they are the happiest. They just say and do what they like. Hm..

Anyway, I just want to have something more balanced. I hope and pray that I can and it will happen =)

PS: I think my XXXXXXXXX --> I think Diana and Robin will understand but I have to XXX because I realize that there are quite a number of people who will read my blog and I XXX it is to be tactful. Nothing to do with anyone. It is just that my luck in XXX is really terrible and one thing just leads to another.

3 comments:

robin said...

i will always give you all my love and support dear =)

elderflowertea said...

@robin: Yeah but how come I keep feeling so fan and troubled over this issue?

Robin said...

After I get my new job soon I am very sure everything will get more smoother and better for the both of us dear

I will ensure it will happen and we can continue planning ahead for more good things to come