Friday, December 13, 2013

Ranting Post

I sent a cheque to make my credit card payment on Sunday but my bill has not been settled till date. Wonder if the bank has received my cheque. Gosh! Then should I make another payment or what? The due date is almost approaching..

My skin is feeling itchy again. WTH lah! Hate it!

I also don't like to lend people things. It's easy to lend but they don't bother to return. Haiz~ I am sick of people again =.= I don't even borrow or owe people anything. Why can't they be the same. 有借有还,再借不难嘛。

Lastly, really don't understand why some people need to 动手动脚 when they talk. Like hit your/my arm. Can't they just talk normally? Gee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about your cheque. If your due date falls on weekends or PH, their system should auto switch it to the next working day. In this case, it will be Monday instead.

And they usually have a grace period(3-5 days) for due dates. If you miss by a few days and got charged a late payment fee, just call the bank for waiver.

Considering that it is nearing X'mas(slower mail) and it is probably your 1st time, they should oblige.

Cheers,
someone from Discuss :p

elderflowertea said...

@Anonymous: Thanks. It is cleared already =)