Monday, October 28, 2013

Review - KPO Cafe Bar

KPO Cafe Bar is located conveniently in town at Killiney Road Post Office. I like that place as it was not too crowded and relatively quiet enough to chit-chat. Arranged to meet my poly friends, Yimei and Yim Hor there as I wanted to try that bar. It has been a looong time since I last saw Yimei and Yim Hor. I can't even remember how many years ago which I didn't see them! Haiz~ Seeing them again, I miss our poly days! So young, innocent and carefree =)

Oh well. We can't turn the clock back so we might as well just move on.

I badly needed a haircut!


Yimei.



My Lychee Martini.



Decided to try the Hokkien Mee recommended by the waiter.

A better photo of my Hokkien Mee. Anyway, just go there for drinks and finger food. The Hokkien Mee is seriously overpriced (if I remember correctly it's $14 or $16) and it doesn't taste good at all =.=

Yummy fried chicken wings!





Smile for the camera =)

I think we spent about $120 in total. Overall, the service there is prompt and good. 

No comments: