Friday, August 31, 2012

Lexton's First Month Celebration

Went to my colleagues, Yenny's and Lebon's baby boy's - Lexton's first month celebration some time ago at Costa Sands Resort in Pasir Ris. It has been so long since I have gone to Costa Sands Resort. I think the last time I went there was to celebrate Christmas a couple of years ago with Andy and his friends. The place has not changed much but the people have. Okie, shall not get nostalgic.




See the cute and pretty cupcakes? I like although it's a tad too sweet.

The red eggs look pretty endearing too =)

As we arrived, the 主角 is sleeping!! He looks so cute and fragile. Much as I wanted to carry him, I did not dare. Scared that I will be too chor lor. Oops~


By the way, just look at Yenny. How can she "recover" so fast after giving birth?!?! Besides a tiny bulge in her tummy area, she doesn't even look like a mother or someone who has just given birth a month ago. Heck lah, she looked even slimmer than me. How unfair!!

Why is my face so big? Boo~!!


Our present for Baby Lexton. Guess who chose the present? Clue: Our number one Audi fan in the office.

This is the cupcake which I have chosen. Cuteee!!

Saw someone having a huge birthday celebration as we were leaving. Cool lah. It has been quite some time since I have had a huge birthday celebration. Hm.. perhaps I am a little too old for this.

No comments: