Monday, August 6, 2012

A Movie Experience WIth The Dark Knight Rises and Domino's

Special thanks to omy.sg and Domino's for inviting me to watch The Dark Knight Rises with other omy.sg bloggers and Domino's fans. Had a great night! We caught the movie at Vivocity Golden Village. It has been some time since I went to Vivocity for a movie.

Anyway, The Dark Knight Rises is a superb movie. I especially like this movie line - "Anyone can be a hero". The movie is about 2.5 hours. Go catch it if you haven't!

All of us bloggers get a goodie bag which comprises of 3 movie posters, 1 limited edition The Dark Knight Rises cup, stickers and Domino's pizza voucher. Cool! I personally haven't tried Domino's Pizza before. Will definitely try it one day and review. Anyone who has tried it can share with me if it tastes good.


I zi pai again~ Haha~


Domino's counter to collect the movie tickets.

Must try!



Domino's staff giving a speech.



Great news! Domino's Pizza is having some promotions. Customers would get a Free Limited Edition of The Dark Knight Rises glass (see the photo above) with every purchase of The Dark Knight Rises meal which cost only $25 and save up to $11.40 available for a limited time only and while stocks last! It includes 1 Regular First Class Pizza, 1 Garlic Cheese Onion Rings and 1 Twisty Bread or Chocolate Lava. For all their promotions, do visit: http://www.dominos.com.sg/frmDeals.aspx

By the way, Domino's Pizza also has an iPhone app. How cool is that? Now can even order through iPhone app. No longer need to call the hotline and wait. Haha. I hate calling hotlines. Always "call" for cabs using the iPhone app. It's so convenient!

4 comments:

robin said...

Great show enjoyed with my lovely dear =)

elderflowertea said...

@Robin: =)

Robin said...

Looking forward to enjoy the pizzas with my lovely dear too
Yay

elderflowertea said...

@Robin: Remind me to bring the vouchers next time.