Friday, February 3, 2012

Review - Oriole Café & Bar

Went to Oriole Café & Bar for lunch with my manager some time in January. It is located within the Pan Pacific Serviced Suites at 313 Somerset. The place looks very nice and atas but don't worry. There's a $15 set lunch on weekdays. So you guys and gals can drop by for lunch if you work around the area.






This photo is upright in my iPhoto but I don't know why I can't upload it upright here. Tried a few times but can't. Any IT expert? Nevertheless, my coffee looks nice right? But it tastes a bit weird coz there's chili powder inside. Decided to try a new flavour. 

Food: 4/5

Atmosphere: 4.5/5

Service: 4.5/5

Price: I didn't get to see the bill

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice.

Shan said...

The place looks nice!!

Robin said...

Nice atmosphere

Thanks for sharing 

elderflowertea said...

@all: Thanks.