Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hi everyone. It has been some time since I've last blogged.

Am troubled over some stuff which I don't think people will really understand. Just like I can't really understand other people's problems when they tell me. Maybe it's because what happened to me didn't happen to them and what happened to them didn't happen to me. Whatever it is, I just wanna sigh.. Haiz~

I always tell myself that I need to be positive but it gets really hard sometimes. Maybe I ask for too much? Am too fussy?

3 comments:

robin said...

always look on the bright side of life

elderflowertea said...

@robin: Yeah, I will TRY to =)

bookjunkie said...

I don't think you're too fussy & I'm sure the reason why you're feeling blue is genuine. I go through that too; Feel lousy but don't think that anyone really understands unless they are in the same situation. No need to be positive all the time ;-) Sometimes it's good to vent and healthier to get it all off your mind. I think that's why we blog - to keep us sane :)