Monday, February 7, 2011

Am starting to feel sianz of work already. Monday blues perhaps. I also wanna go on a long hol!! Wanna upload some new photos here but there is something wrong with my pc Internet (yeah, I know.. Again!) so I shall just add a quick post with my hp first. Too bad, can't add (or maybe I don't know how to) photos using hp.

Oh yeah. Need to rant about 2 things. Can't help it lah. I also wish that I'll have less things to rant about in this new year. Back to the 2 things:

1. Today, went to Sentosa Cineblast with Diana (more about that later). There was this rude photographer who's damn rude. After taking photos for people, he said "get inside" and he literally shouted at some people. Most of them are tourists. What a bad impression he gave of Singapore. Just now, I have already feedback on the Sentosa website. Haha!

2. My mum is picking on me again lor. What's wrong with not buying new clothes to wear to work? Cannot buy new clothes to go out meh?

No comments: