Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sorry, my blog posts are so short. Not that I don't have anything to blog about. It's just that I've been so busy with work and everything. Simply no time to sit down and slowly organise my thoughts into proper significant blog posts. Oops~

Anyway, last Thursday, I went for a company briefing at the Singapore Expo. After that,I went to Robin's house for dinner. He cooked black pepper crabs for me!! Haha~ My fav. (But I think the one near my house tastes better? =P) Yay!

Took a cab home after that. Robin asked the cab driver if he takes NETS (which he should coz it's the new comfort cab and it's written on the window that they accept NETS and VISA and masters, etc.). The cab driver told us that his NETS machine spoilt. Oh man~ Wth! I have a feeling that he's lying to us. Instinct bah. So, okie.. We got out of the cab. Then have to wait for another cab. Really sianz man. What's the point of installing all those NETS and VISA machines if the cab drivers don't want to use them? Perhaps the cab companies should do something about it! Wanted to complain but.. forget it.

I am really looking forward to a getaway. Even if it's a short and near one. Haha~

No comments: