Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have been busy lately so haven't had the time to blog. Anyway, watched New Moon with Calin over the weekend and it's a nice movie. Can't wait for eclipse to be out. Wanted to get the book but feel so lazy to read it. Haha~ I haven't even finished my Twilight!

My auntie told me that some customers think that they are always right so they can make all sorts of demanding requests. Well, I don't think that customers are always right. Even as a customer, we should be reasonable. That's only right. I hope those unreasonable customers who make things difficult for people get their just desserts! Haha~ Well, just put yourself in other people's shoes before you start making unreasonable demands. Then the world would be a much nicer place to live in with all the nice people. Cheers! =)

No comments: