Saturday, October 15, 2016

Complain about Sephora

I want to complain/rant about Sephora. I bought a Laneige Pore Control BB Cushion from Sephora during the black card member 20% sale. It cost SGD47.20. But I saw the same BB cushion on ishopchangi (www.ishopchangi.com) website for only SGD36.55. Wtf lah. The price difference is so great. I tried to do an exchange (I only bought one day before I want to exchange) but they refused to let me. I want to escalate this but seems like no one is interested. I replied to the Customer Service Staff to put me to someone who can assist me but no reply to my email. Really wtf as I do answer common mailbox enquiries and I ensure that I answer every email except duplicate ones.

Quoted from Sephora website: "We at Sephora firmly believes in doing everything we can to ensure our customers satisfaction." I don't think that they are even trying. What do they mean by ''doing everything we can''?

Ok, I shall try not to shop at Sephora! Do remember to compare prices because sometimes sale doesn't mean cheapest. I don't like to pay more for the same thing. Who does right?

No comments: