Monday, February 23, 2015

Review - Outback Steakhouse Singapore

Celebrated Robin's birthday with him at Outback Steakhouse Singapore which is located at Millennia Walk. He ordered 2 main courses. OMG! He really needs to eat less. Anyway, the food there is not bad. I love the mushrooms! I quite like the ambience. Prices wise, the meal cost me about $100 plus after discount. There is a 20% discount if you use Citibank card. Not sure if the promotion is still on now.

Oh yeah, I like the Tiramisu cake which I bought from Dora Keiki. You should try it. It only cost $25. But it is really very, very nice. To me.
















1 comment:

www.KidbuxBlog.com said...

Good sharing about Outback Steakhouse, please feel free visit back my blog about Outback Steakhouse too. The url is:
http://kidbuxblog.com/outback-steakhouse/