Sunday, January 17, 2010

I haven't been blogging for so long that I can't really remember what has happened for all those days. Maybe I should just summarise all the main points =) Anyway, let's start from today. Today, I went to watch Avatar 3D at Cathay with Louisa. The show is nice. But the guy sitting behind me kicked me occasionally. Argh~ I don't like to sit in front of guys. They have long legs =.= Anyway, the show is indeed a nice one. Both of us enjoyed it. And it has been great catching up with Louisa. Can't believe that this is her last semester in NUS (if she's not doing honours). Time really flies. Now that I'm working, I am starting to miss school. I miss being a student.

Sammie boy is suddenly attached. Hm.. I don't know if I should believe him coz the way he said it.. It seems hard to believe. Maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt and congratulate him. Haha~ After all, it's a good thing! =)

Many new shopping centres/areas in Orchard. Am overwhelmed by them yet sick and tired of Orchard. Haha~ I cannot wait for the IR to open, or something/somewhere more interesting to explore.

No comments: