Friday, June 19, 2009

Argh!! I hate to blog about negative and sad things coz I think my blog is already saddening enough. But it's late already now and I don't wish to bother/burden anyone with my trouble(s). Just now I was so sleepy as I watched some videos so I decided to turn off my laptop and sleep. However, tears just rolled down my cheeks as I lay on my bed. I feel suffocated and I cannot breathe. I hate people to flood my phone, I hate people to question me and I hate people to tell me to entertain them just because they are bored. Hello?!?! I'm not an entertainer, I don't get paid, so why should I entertain you (people)?

Oh well~ I feel so tired of everything. I need a break from all of this. Maybe one day I should just disappear and take a long trip by myself. Hm.. That would be cool. I wish that there's still summer programme for me to join lor.

That day, I watched Kelvin and Kimberly's wedding video. It is really touching. Can go through long distance together. Hm.. I admire couples who can overcome the long distance hurdle. At least, one party didn't selfishly demand the other party to stay because of him/her and let him/her soar higher for his/her/their future. Hm.. Will I ever meet someone who can have my interest(s) at heart? Someone who truly loves me, someone who is afraid of pissing me off, someone who can make me happy.

No comments: