Monday, November 2, 2015

Taipei Trip Part 4

Continue from http://www.coffeeluvs.blogspot.sg/2015/11/taipei-trip-part-3.html.

Next, we went to the Gold Museum. Feel like a tourist!






















After the Gold Museum, we went to Jiufen. It was very crowded in Jiufen and it was also drizzling. But it is very difficult to use umbrella there as there were so many people.


Very crowded!

So cute :)

Fish balls with different flavours.

My Mum's friend asked her to help her get an owl. We found the shop finally. Actually, I hate helping people buy things from overseas. It is so difficult to find the things they want sometimes. I prefer to just see what they like and buy souvenirs for them.

I have bought a small owl. My Mum and Esther wanted to buy some as souvenirs.

The owls are so cute.

No comments: