Sunday, November 29, 2015

Review - Three Little Pigs

Have you all been to the Three Little Pigs Cafe at the basement of Ngee Ann City? It is relatively new. As the name says, they sell mainly pork dishes. My pork chop is not bad but the fries are too salty for me. One thing to mention, I really like the potatoes there. The service is pretty ok. We spent around $50 plus for two people. If I remember correctly, I think the drinks there are quite expensive and they do charge for plain/ice water.

OMG!! I find that I am really not THAT good in writing food reviews. I cannot even remember what are the names of the dishes which we had ordered. Goodness! I really admire people who can write really great reviews, be it positive or negative.







I don't recommend the salty fries. Or perhaps you can order but ask them to put less salt.

No comments: