Saturday, November 28, 2015

Review - Akari Japanese Dining and Bar

Located on the first floor of the Marina Bay Financial Centre, Akari offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere and an a la carte menu boasting over 70 different traditional and contemporary Japanese dishes. For more information, you can check out their website here - http://www.akaridiningbar.com.

One day, Diana and I decided to eat something nice after work. We randomly went to Marina Bay Financial Centre to see what is there to eat. We chanced upon Akari Japanese Dining and Bar after walking around for awhile.

I like the food and drinks there. Not bad! The service is good too. They have indoor and outdoor seating. We sat inside. The atmosphere is rather nice and quiet inside. It is quite expensive though. We spent about SGD100 in total for 2 of us. But it is a good place to catch up with friends and do some ranting. Lolx~






I really don't know why I was hunching my back =.=




The fried rice is really great. 


2 comments:

The Arctic Star said...

Thanks for reading my blog still

Hope everything is going great for you :)

Love MBFC and the restaurants there as well.... thanks for the recommendation, have not tried Akari so perhaps it is time to.

elderflowertea said...

@Dorian White: Hi, I'm am glad that you are still writing.. :) I like reading your blog. Hope all is going well for you too!