Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bangkok Trip Part 8

Continue from: http://www.coffeeluvs.blogspot.sg/2014/03/bangkok-trip-part-7.html.

Decided to check out Patpong area one night. I think it is the red light district in Bangkok or something? Anyway, to get there, take the BTS to Saladaeng station.





 

 Had our dinner at Coolcorner, one of the cafes there.



 Pretty flowers =)









We shopped around the night market area. Robin bought a pair of sandals and a t-shirt. I bought seaweed and some tidbits. Haha~


 Wanna find a cool hot guy? Okie, I am just kidding. We didn't stepped inside that area. 


We were so tired of walking around so went to do foot massage. It was quite good and not expensive. It is located very near to Saladaeng BTS station. Do go and try it when you are in the vicinity. Sorry, I cannot remember what's the name of this massage place. I am getting old =.=








No comments: