Sunday, October 2, 2011

Review

Wanna review this ice-cream parlour called Cold Stone Creamery at Orchard Central. But before that, let me share with you guys (and gals of course) about something interesting which I chanced upon.

Some FM100.3 DJ competition held at Iluma at Bugis.

I heard some of the questions they have to answer. Sounds not easy. 

Some people even sang publicly. Do DJs need to sing? 

But some people are so loud that my ears hurt. I hope that they are not so loud over the radio! Haha =P

Okie now to the proper review.

See the place? It's a pretty cool place but it gets so crowded sometimes. 

  
Long queue ah~!!

Share the ice-cream with Robin. Yay! It's nice! Better than Ben & Jerry's. 





Enjoying the nice ice-cream =)

By the way, I keep eating and eating nowadays. I have to curb down on my intake of food before I become FAT. Argh~!!

1 comment:

robin said...

food is there for us to enjoy

love the ice cream too

with lots of Love:)