Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nuffnang Blog Awards, Here I come

Some of you may be wondering.. What's Nuffnang Blog Awards? It is aimed to honour the top and incredible bloggers across the Asia-Pacific region. 500 bloggers, including the biggest names in the blogosphere from all over Asia-Pacific, will be invited to the gala dinner at Putrajaya Marriott on 16 December 2011, where they will be dazzled by celebrity emcees and talented entertainers well-loved in the region.

That's my first reason why I want to attend the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011. Imagine this, can get to know other bloggers. Some of them are famous and interesting bloggers leh. 


Like Xiaxue aka Wendy. I have always wanted to meet her coz I think she's cool although she's bitchy. Haha~

In addition, the Blog Awards experience will not end there, because after the glamour and fanfare of the awards ceremony, foreign bloggers will also get the chance to get a taste of the unique, colourful culture of Malaysia with a semi-guided tour around the city of Kuala Lumpur the next day.

That's my second reason why I want to attend the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011. I love KL. There are so many things which I want to buy there!! 


I miss Berjaya Times Square and Sungei Wang. Rows and rows of shops waiting for me! 

Lastly, I want to stay in Putrajaya Marriott. You see the hotel. Looks so grand!! 

Never stay there before.


Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.

3 comments:

Robin said...

All the best 

Shan said...

You entering the contest?

elderflowertea said...

@Robin - Thanks =)

@Shan - Yup. Heehee!!