Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hi, I'm here to blog again. So many things to blog about. Haha.

I have finally exchanged my Juicy Couture bag. Yay!!

Robin took such an ugly photo of me. Boo!!

My nice pink Juicy Couture bag. I love it! =)


Review

Went to MeatWorks at ION Orchard with Robin on Sunday. It was my second time there. Did not want to go there again but Robin bought a coupon for a beef burger there so.. I just accompanied him there. I don't really like their service because they gave me water with dirt inside. Twice some more. Anyway, we sat outside this time.


The atmosphere wasn't bad. The place was pretty quiet.

In my opinion, it's better to sit outside =)

My chicken leg. Taste: So-so only. 

Robin's beef burger. Not bad.

For more information, please refer to:
MeatWorks ION Orchard
2 Orchard Turn #04-12
Singapore 238801
T +65 6634 0026
F +65 6634 8901
E talktous@meatworks.com.sg

We went shopping afterwards. 

Saw this exquisite teapot and teacups at Taka. Cost $1,000 plus okie?!?!



MontBlanc is now showcasing its writing history outside its Mandarin Gallery outlet. It's quite nice. Can go and take a look.

I bought this cool Birthday card for Robin at {prologue} at ION Orchard. I have no idea why the photo turns out like this here as I have already rotated it on my computer.

And he bought one for me. My photo turns out ok though. 

The back. (Forgot to take the back of Robin's card =.=)

I would recommend you guys and gals to buy this card for your friends' birthdays. It's a very unique card although the price is a little on the high side. $6 each.

4 comments:

robin said...

looking forward to Sat :)

elderflowertea said...

@Robin: Yup =)

bookjunkie said...

love that tea set :)

elderflowertea said...

@bookjunkie: It looks exquisite but the price is really expensive!