Saturday, September 8, 2012

Room mate fom hell

I need to rant again!! I'm sitting in the hotel lobby now. Really can't stand my room mate lor. Now I know how good Yvonne is. We met by chance during an exchange programme and we have to share a room for 2 weeks. If Yvonne is like this Wang Fang, I think I'm going to cry.

Okie, I need to rant here before I cannot tolerate anymore. I think that she's damn selfish. First, I brought my hand phone adapter and I borrowed the multi-purpose adapter (she's lazy to go and borrow it) yet she's hogging on to it. She's hogging the toilet every time. Always ask me which clothes is better this and that. I seriously can't be bother to answer. Answer already still ask. But that's all still ok. The last straw is.. I wanna pack my bag/luggage yet she complained that it's too noisy and she can't sleep. She demands to turn off all lights when she sleeps. But my hair is still wet how to sleep? So here I am at the hotel lobby lor. What to do in the dark room? Maybe I should have argued with her. Need to train up my arguing skill. Oh yeah. And she took my whole bottle of evian water without asking. I can give her some if she needs but she happily go and take the whole bottle!! Oh yeah, and the most important thing is that she doesn't flush the toilet after use. Wth lor!! =.=

Ahh~ feeling better after ranting but I still can't wait to be home where I have the whole room to myself =) This reminds me.. Better know the other person's habits/patterns before sharing a room.

4 comments:

Diana said...

omg. i hope i didn't make u feel this angry in KL last yr.

elderflowertea said...

@Diana: Haha. Not u lah.

Shan said...

Take care girl :)

elderflowertea said...

@Shan: Thanks =)