Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Gardens by the Bay - Part 3

Continue from: http://www.coffeeluvs.blogspot.sg/2013/01/gardens-by-bay-part-2.html. After visiting the Flower Dome, we proceeded to the next attraction - Cloud Forest. Standing at a stunning 35m-tall, Cloud Forest has the world's tallest indoor waterfall. It was gorgeous. You can take the lift to level 7 (I think) and slowly walk down the trail. It will be a cool and enjoyable walk. There are many ferns, mosses, plants, etc. to see along the way.

To be honest, I prefer Cloud Forest than Flower Dome. If you have to choose only one conservatory to visit, choose Cloud Forest. But it's still the best if you can experience both yourself.

The world's tallest indoor waterfall.







 Group photo =)









 Purple crystal?


 No idea what's this. Crystal? Stone?


 I love this photo!





After we exited the Cloud Forest, we saw a souvenir shop. Great for a shopaholic like me. Always like to see nice and new things.

 Some small potted orchids for sale. Wish I had gotten one.

 This chocolate ice-cream is yummylicious (yummy + delicious). A must-try. Alternatively, you can also get the chocolate ice-cream from the drinks stall just outside this souvenir shop. It's just as nice!

 Very rich in chocolate. Really love the chocolaty taste.

Some gifts:



Forest ranger bear. Cute leh.

Personally, I got a yellow t-shirt for myself. 



Nice? =)

This marks the end of my Gardens by the Bay trip. I went there again with Robin another day which I blog about later. 

No comments: