Saturday, December 17, 2011

Second Year Anniversary!!

I am flooding my blog with many posts today. Haha. Many things to blog about. Sorry, I have been procrastinating. Anyway, as some of you know, 9 December was Robin's and my anniversary but we did not celebrate on the actual day. Instead, we celebrated on 11 December. So guess where did we go?

We went to SENTOSA! Haha. It has been quite some time since we have last gone there (can't even remember when). It hasn't changed much but we went to this newly opened museum called Maritime Experiential Museum and Aquarium (MEMA) which is located near Resorts World Sentosa. The Aquarium part wasn't opened yet. Maybe in 2012.

I have taken many photos. Wanted to upload all of them but there are 77 photos! OMG! So I have to selectively choose some.

See here for the admission charges: http://www.rwsentosa.com/language/en-US/Attractions/MaritimeExperientialMuseumAquarium/Tickets I would recommend that you take both. The Typhoon Theatre is really fun!! 

Ok, flood you all with some photos:



They will show a short clip about Zhenghe (in English and Chinese) here. The lion head above can move and blow out smoke! Haha. 

Passport.. Yay!!

Some of the stuff you will see inside.



I'm stamping my own passport =)

We will be going in to the Typhoon Theatre. No photos allowed in the Typhoon Theatre.


After the Typhoon Theatre, we will be directed to the souvenir shop. 

Being a mad shopper, I have to try on clothes. Lolx~ 


The Zhenghe bear is so kawaii!!!
Bought a gift for Robin. I like the paper bag they gave =)

Ta-da. A T-shirt! Nice?

Guess what's this? It's the toilet cubicle. Looks like in a ship right? So cool!



Had our dinner at Fish & Crab Shack.

This thing will ring when your food is ready. Scare me lor!!

I like the mango cake! Yummy!!


 Not bad =)




After we left MEMA, we walked around Sentosa and take some photos. Just randomly show some nice photos ok?











3 comments:

RobIn said...

Great day spent with my lovely dear

Shan said...

It has been a long time since I have gone to Sentosa!

elderflowertea said...

@Robin: Yup!! =)

@Shan: You should go there one day!