Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dear God,

I try to be optimistic. Really! But sometimes, it's just so hard. Maybe my luck is bad. Wonder why my luck hasn't been good lately.

Diana said that she rather be in debt and wants to own a car. I told her that it's not good lor. So siao. True, having a car is much more convenient but is it worth the sacrifices and expenses? As I sat at the bus stop and blogged about this, I begin to see from her point. Yes, I agree that Singapore's transport system is good compared to many countries. But most Singaporeans don't own a car whereas those people in other countries do. Therefore, our transport system should be even better. Sadly, that's not the case. The buses are always crowded and the waiting time can be quite long. Some of the bus drivers are so reckless. Anyhow brake.

By the way, I have already finished blogging this post but my bus is not here yet. I am positive that the bus didn't get stuck in the traffic jam or something because the interchange is just right here.

No comments: