Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I still haven't gotten my iPhone cover. Just emailed the person. Don't know if I should blog about it (again) or just wait and see. Sometimes, I really think that I need to be more patient. Well, it is just one virtue that I don't have. Seriously, I hate WAITING!

Have been sleeping late these few days. Today, time seemed to crawl in the office =.= But time at home and during weekend seems to fly by so fast. That is why sometimes I really feel like I can't bear to sleep. For I feel that there are many things I can do. Just received an email asking if I want to collaborate on writing the Wikipedia entry for AWARE. It sounds interesting! Should I do it? I might have to squeeze more time out of my busy schedule.

PS: Don't like to go for meetings, don't like to do presentations to the managers. I hope no one shoots me tomorrow.

No comments: