Thursday, April 30, 2009

I just came back from my BSP1005 exam some time ago. Wah.. Siao liao. No time to finish 2(c), 2(d) and 2(e). OMG!! Wanna die liao~ Sob sob. Now all I can hope for is that everyone doesn't do well. Then I would score better coz of the bell curve thingy. Haha~

Anyway, something scary happened during the exam. Someone fell ill and couldn't continue with the exam. I was like.. What the... I mean it's like really such a waste. Cannot score well. Granted that you may be exempted and it won't affect your CAP but still.. next time need to retake it leh. That's like so bo hua. And so unfair lah! I dunno why nowadays I keep having the appendicitis phobia. So scared that I might... Okie, touchwood!! Choy! Onyee told me that last time during her exams, someone has to be carried out coz she suddenly had gastric pain. OMG lah. I'm suddenly afraid of illnesses. We, humans, are so vulnerable to so many things. And the latest swine flu thingy.. I just hope that it doesnt affect S'pore. Hee~ I really wanna see and know happy things lah!!

PS: 3 down, 1 to go~ Jiayou! Chiong ah! Heehee~

No comments: