Saturday, March 7, 2015

Montigo Resorts Day 1

OMG! It is 3am plus. I should really be sleeping now. Oh well. Since I haven't slept yet, I might as well blog a post. I have been neglecting my blog which I shouldn't.

Anyway, this blog post is long overdue. Went to Montigo Resorts at Batam with Robin for his birthday. We booked for this trip from Pricebreaker at Plaza Singapura. It cost about $800 plus for both of us for 3 days 2 nights. Erm.. If I remember correctly, we booked from Pricebreaker and it did cost $800 plus. I really cannot remember the details now. What the.. Oh yeah, you can check out the resort website here - http://www.montigoresorts.com.

We took the Batamfast ferry from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal to Nongsapura Ferry Terminal in Batam. A shuttle bus from Montigo Resorts picked us up from Nongsapura Ferry Terminal. It was included in our package. It took around 10-15 minutes to reach the resort from the ferry terminal. I think that we reached Montigo Resorts at around 10am Batam time (Singapore is 1 hour ahead of Batam). We could not check in until 2pm.


Shuttle bus from Montigo Resorts.


A map of the area.





The villas.


We took the resort bus to the town area, Nagoya Hill. I can't remember the cost now but it was not too expensive.




My favourite iced tea!



We watched a random movie, Left Behind. Don't really understand the movie. Not recommended.

Popcorn!


The shuttle bus picked us up from Nagoya Hill at around 4pm. It took around 1 hour to reach Montigo Resorts.

A car (ok, I don't know what this is called =.=) to take us to our villa =)

The living room area.


The infinity pool!!





The view from our villa.

The huge bathtub in the master bedroom. We did not use it as it did not seem clean.




Food that we dabao back from Nagoya Hill. Spicy but yummy!

The staff got a surprise for Robin as it was his birthday the day before. How sweet of them =)




No comments: