Wednesday, May 30, 2012

High Society at Marina Bay Sands

Review of High Society at MBS

Went to Marina Bay Sands (MBS) with Diana on Sunday. Gosh, MBS is so big! Really!! It's a good place to shop if you are in the mood for some high-end products =) Have taken some nice photos but shall post it in another entry as I want to review on High Society in this post.

After walking for some time, we just popped into High Society for some food and drinks. The restaurant looks very modern and classy. The cupcakes and cakes look so beautiful from the glass display! As the name implies, the food and drinks there are not cheap. The servers seem atas and dao. A no-no for people who work in the service line but that's not the most appalling part. The most appalling part is that they actually charged us $8 for distilled water without informing us about it beforehand. This is the first time I paid $8 for plain water. So ridiculous!!

Total cost: $49.20 for 2 pax

Did not manage to take nice photos of the glass displays. Was afraid that I will be stopped. Hm..







Can't resist to zi pai. Haha. Must make use of my iPhone 4 function.


I had caramel milkshake. It's too sweet for my liking.


I had chocolate cake (can't really remember the name) but it tastes good. 

Diana had this cake with a lot of nuts (I can't remember the name as well!). Too nutty for my liking. 

No comments: